Monday 4 April 2016

Sunset landscape painting on a canvas tote bag!!

Hey Guys,

Ever since I started doing paintings my most favourite and loved painting style was freehand landscape painting. This video is the combination of DIY and landscape painting, where I am sharing my most favourite and easy sunset landscape painting on a plain canvas tote 

bag.


Tote bags are always loved by everyone, It is a great friend and supporter for all kind of shopping and extra baggage while travelling, but it itself don't take any space ;) So, lets make a unique classic and easy sunset painting on a plain canvas tote bag.




In this video, I am sharing the most easy and fast way of doing a sunset landscape painting and I bet whenever you will carry this tote with you.. people will ask you 'where did you get this from'??

Grab your colours and paint brushes and let's start painting,




I hope you liked this DIY cum Painting video.

Thanks for visiting!!
Love being creative


No comments:

Post a Comment