Thursday 7 April 2016

Rainbow photo frame


This DIY video is full of cuteness, colours, rainbow, butterflies and lots of fun!!

Hey Guys, 
Welcome to AnkiNish creations, where we try to bring smile through creativity in everyone's life :)

This video is about painting a plain wooden photo frame. I wanted my photo frame to look very colourful and lively..


I got this plain wooden photo frame for this project from Michaels craft store. Using matte finish acrylic paints I have painted the front portion of the frame in rainbow theme by only replacing the Indigo colour with the pink one.






Using a butterfly craft punch and glitter pink card stock paper I have punched few butterflies to stick them around the rainbow but you can use any shape craft punch you have.




Now, only think left to do is placing a photograph in the frame and you are done.

I hope you liked this DIY Rainbow photo frame!!

Thanks for visiting!!
Love being creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment