Tuesday 25 July 2017

Kindle Paperwhite cover I DIY I Crafts

This KINDLE COVER is made from the BOX it comes in!!
Sometimes the cases can be real expensive, So why to buy it when we can DIY it..




Many people loves to explore world and read books while being on their journey but sometimes due to miscellaneous reasons it becomes difficult to carry the books which they want to. At that time Kindle comes very handy, in which you can store as many books you want. 

So, we recently bought a Kindle paperwhite and we love it. It is the best gadget to own while travelling, but it is also important to keep it safe and free from scratches when kept in bag. Being a DIY and Craft lover I had to make it's cover by myself.

So in the above linked video you can find a step by step tutorial of how I made my Kindle cover. I hope you liked it and will try it for your Kindle!!

Thanks for visiting!!
Love being Creative!!


No comments:

Post a Comment