Thursday 21 May 2015

DIY Love inspired

Hi Loves,

My last post was about personalized gift for special people in our life, In this post i am sharing quite an old personalized gift.

For this project i have again used wood as my base. Some furniture work was going on in my house and there i got the perfect size of wood pieces i needed but you can easily get desired size of wood pieces at any nearby hardware store.

I have got this idea, when i visited a gift gallery and saw a showpiece. There were many with different relationships like sister, mother, father and many more. It was made using glass as a base but getting wood was simpler for me so i decided to make my personal one with wood.

As this project was done before i started my blog so i don't have step wise photographs for this project.. apologies.. ;) but still wanted to share this with you people.

I have used Hobby ideas Shilpkar for the hearts and border and Hobby ideas Acrylic colour for painting it.




This is just an idea, so open your creative box and give this idea of personalized gift your personal touch. Give it to your special person without any occasion and it will work like magic in your relationship.

Grab your tools and gear up yourself and enjoy a wonderful joy ride of creativity.

Hope you like this,
Thanks for visiting.

Love being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment