Friday 24 April 2015

Style your Laptop

Hey everyone,
In this busy and competitive life, We have all luxuries but the only thing most of us lack in is happiness. Happiness is something which could come in huge quantities from even the smallest thing and being happy and joyful will add magical sparkles in your life. I think we should keep at least one hour of everyday for ourselves, for our hobbies or for anything which makes you feel immensely joyful. Our life will get better and better everyday. 

I love doing my art and craft work, It's a kind of meditation for me. When i am with my crafty tools, I just escape to my imaginary world of joy.

Hence, I love being creative.

I love my laptop too... I spend a lot of my time on my laptop, so i decided to give my laptop a creative touch.

Things needed to do this project is: Your creativity, Sharpie permanent markers and your laptop afcourse ;)

I have used Sharpie Bronze metallic and Silver metallic as my main colour and for some detailing different coloured Sharpie permanent markers. If your laptop top is of some light colour unlike mine then you can play even better with different colours and flourish your creativity.

Below is the design of my style of laptop.























So i hope you liked this Style your laptop DIY
Enjoy styling your laptop
See you soon with another fun creative things.

Thanks for visiting,
Love being creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment