Saturday 12 January 2013

Butterfly Wall Hanging

Hey everyone....I am posting after some days....but what i am posting this time is completely best out of waste....got this tray when I bought kiwi fruit..I liked the tray & thought of using it in some different way...so here it is...& the colourful butterflies which I hanged on it using a thick thread...for making this butterflies i used a thick foam...after drawing & cutting different shaped butterflies, painted it by using acrylic colours & also used some glitter....& also decorated & painted the tray...& see the colourful butterfly wall hanging is ready to decorate any corner of wall at your home or even very attractive idea for gifting someone....I hope you all will like this idea...take care.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment